Rainy Lake’s Full-Service Resort
- The Lodge sits on 69 acres of land with 1,200 feet of shoreline of Rainy Lake.
- The Lodge is just across Highway 11 from Voyageurs National Park. Thunderbird is the closest and most convenient basecamp for all park activities year-round.
- International Falls Airport has 2 – 3 daily commercial flights from Minneapolis/St. Paul provided by Delta. You can view flight times at: www.delta.com
- 15 renovated rooms in the lodge.
- Thunderbird Lodge features 10 cabins with views of the Lake and Marina. All cabins are private, with decks, and BBQ grills. Many are newly remodeled.
- All lodge rooms have wireless internet service.
- All cabins and lodge rooms have daily maid service with fresh towels.
- An excellent dining room with a fantastic reputation, and beautiful views of Rainy Lake. Our wonderful chef creates amazing signature dishes requested over and over again.
- A banquet room – great for groups of 20 to 150. Perfect for company meetings, family reunions, weddings, and groups of fishermen.
- Our lounge features a full bar with friendly bartenders and several large-screen TVs.
- List of fishing guides available upon request. Fishing Information
- Large expanded outdoor deck overlooking beautiful Rainy Lake, with food and drink service.
- Winter snowmobile rentals are available on-site.
- Just minutes away from a beautiful 18 hole golf course along the Rainy River.
For reservations, call 800-351-5133 or 218-286-3151.